While posting a goods receipt in transaction MIGO for a purchase order following error is raised:
QA309 - Goods receipt blocked for this purchasing document item by QM
It is defined for material in plant that no goods receipt may occur if the source inspection is rejected.
The inspection lot was rejected. This is why there is no goods receipt for this purchasing document item.
Delete the material document item if you want to post the other material document items as a goods receipt."
- the indicator 'GR for rejection' (TQ08-SRCGR) is set to 'X Goods receipt not allowed' in the QM control key for the affected material, - according to its documentation - it should have only effect when
- the indicator 'No GR Inspection if Source Inspection Lot Exists' (QINF-NOINSPABN) is active in the quality info (QINF) record. As described in KBA 2826951 - QM Source inspection: how to influence goods receipt and lot creation?
However, indicator 'No GR Inspection if Source Inspection Lot Exists' is inactive in the QINF record.
Why does the system still trigger error QA309? It seems to contradict the documentation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-RP-PRC, QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, Prüflos, QALS-STAT09, procurement, incoming, 01, 0101, Model, Purch., unrestricted, Bestellung, Wareneingang, anlegen, Satz, QINFO, Infosatz, QB062, QB 062, Abnahmelos, TQ08, SRCGR, NOINSPABN, VARIABNAHM, STSMA, TQ32, VARIANTE, T156S, QSSHK, QALS, EBELN, QALS, EBELP, check_inspection, l_no_insp_abn, check_source_inspection, SAPLQAAT, LQAATU01, QINSPST, 0101, unexpected , KBA , QM-PT-RP-PRC , QM control in Procurement , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.