Documents with Journal Entry Attribute "U" (Posting in General Ledger Only) are not displayed in "Display Line Item Entry" App.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud 2011 and above
Reproducing the Issue
Enter "Display Line Item Entry" App and choose required data (Company Code, G/L Account, Item type, Status etc...) from drop down list in selection screen.
Result: No data found
The following processes create documents with Journal Entry Attribute = 'U'
- Intra-Company CO transaction
- Material movements which contains only statistical items with zero value
- Foreign Currency Valuations posted with app 'Post Currency Adjustments'
- GL Allocations
- Asset Depreciation Posting Run
- Event Based Revenue Recognition
- Event Based WIP /Variance
- Central Finance - Transfer of Profit Center Documents
- COGS Split Documents
- Transfer of Organizational Changes
- Posting using API Post Journal Entry
The above processes are only G/L relevant and are not used in operational processes later on (eg. postings within G/L closing like Foreign Currency Valuations or Internal CO processes).
With app "Display Line Item Entry" general ledger (G/L) account line items in the entry view can be checked.
Check documents with special attribute "U" in app "Display Line Items in General Ledger".
This app is for checking general ledger (G/L) account line items in the general ledger view.
2383115 - FI-Document created with document status 'Posting in General Ledger Only'
Display Line Item Entry, Display Line Items in General Ledger, F 2217, F 2218, Einzelposten anzeigen im Hauptbuch, Einzelpostenerfassung anzeigen, Posting in General Ledger Only , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To