- You are using Direct TM-EWM integration.
- In EWM, the Delivery quantity is set to zero.
- In ERP, this updates the ERP Delivery to zero.
- However, in TM, the FU quantity is not updated.
- How can the FU be updated in TM?
- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM)
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
Direct TM-EWM integration,Delivery quantity ZERO. 0 blank no change propagate value weight volume number , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , TU-Based Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , TM-INT-LI , Logistics Integration - General , TM-INT-LI-EWM , Adv.-SR-Based Integration with EWM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.