Not more than 500 products are listed in the Product List in a Sales Order; the list has more than 500 items bt the pages shown in the Sales Order when adding the Products stops at page 18.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Open any Sales Order.
- Facet: Products
- Click Quick Add Products > Product lists
- Select the list that has more than 500 items.
- Jump to the last page -> nothing is shown.
Displaying only 500 records for the Product List products is by design. This was done for performance reasons as loading more products is not recommended by UI framework.
The work-around for this problem is to split the product list into multiple product lists of maximum 500 products each.
product list, 500 items, sales quote, sales order , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , Problem