- As per standard behavior, if you select all delivery items in 'Run Outbound Deliveries' App and select 'Create WTs' (automatic warehouse task creation), the system will create the warehouse tasks for those items which there is available stock. This can lead to partial picking of the delivery.
- You may want the system to only create the WTs if all the delivery items have sufficient stock to be picked.
- S/4HANA Cloud WM
Reproducing the Issue
Open app "Run Outbound Deliveries - Deliveries" and find the delivery
Select all items and click "Create WTs"
System creates WTs for those items which have stock
Expectation is that if one of the items does not have stock, no WT should be created.
- You can influence this behavior by enabling flag "Completely Pick Warehouse Request" in SSCUI "Change Warehouse Process Type Settings" (SSCUI 103863)
- In App 'Manage your Solution', go to 'General Settings > Supply Chain: Warehouse Management > 8. Change Warehouse Process Type Settings > Compl. Pick flag'.
- This flag indicates that all items in a warehouse request must be picked in full. If the system can't create the warehouse tasks for all the items, the system doesn't create any warehouse tasks.
- The F1 Help provides more details regarding the system behavior:
warehouse task, warehouse order, ewm, cloud ewm, picking partially, partially completed, , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , SCM-EWM-CNT , S/4HANA Best Practices for EWM , How To