You have received email with below information:
Health Check Component: Data Flow Verification
Health Check Name: Problematic DFV-Runs detected
You want to know why the DFV is still open
SAP Business ByDesign
- Navigate to the WoC Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Data Flow Verification(DFV) Results view
- Find and select the respective Result ID
- Click on start document synchronization if enabled.
- If the repeat check button is enabled then click on it to generate new action log that shows current errors. You can take action as per the errors and then click on Repeat check button. Follow this steps until you have no errors. If error still exists( you can search for help documents for those erros in help center to solve the errors)
- Once done again do the synchronization and repeat check.
- Also check if there are open tasks which respective users can restart as mentioned in the KBA 2834513 - How to Restart a Process Communication Message in the User Interface
- also check the errors under application user management> process communication errors view> Open errors with incidents, then take action ad per the errors
- Then restart the stuck messages as per the details mentioned in above KBA.
- Once done again do the synchronization and repeat check and if you still need help then you can raise a incident for each unique error.
- If the DFV has no errors or Repeat check is disabled that means no action is required except you have to manually click on button"change status to closed".
- We don't close the DFV automatically even if the errors are zero cause, when DFV was raised there was an error and some action was expected and thus repeat check is required and you have to manually close after taking necessary actions if any.
- Ensure to manually close all the DFV which now has zero errors by clicking on button"change status to closed"
Problematic DFV-Runs detected,Health Check Component: Data Flow Verification , KBA , auto close of dfv , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem