- While creating inspection lot of origin 17 (Extended Warehouse Inspection) the task list is not assigned automatically to the lot. However, it is possible to assign the task list (for example inspection plan) manually in transaction QA02.
- EWM inspection lot is in status CRTD (I0001 - Created) instead of REL (I0002 - Released).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- Quality Inspection Engine (QIE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CA-QIE, QM-IM-IL, External System, Automatic Specification Assignment, RMQAM-APP, QMAT, APP, RMQAM, CP_DB_PLKO_READ_EXT_ECN, SAPLCPDB, LCPDBU12, CP_SE_ALT_READ_BY_MAT, SAPLCPSE, LCPSEU02, PLKO_EXP, PLNNR, gültig, PLNNR_TAB, FLG_PLNNR, CONST-FLG_YES, LCPSEFAZ, CHECK_MAPL_PLKO, Plannummer , KBA , CA-QIE , Quality Inspection Engine , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.