While replicating employee Master Data from SuccessFactors Employee Central to Employee Central Payroll environment, some of the following authentication errors may be raised in transaction SLG1:
- Error Code: FAILED_AUTHENTICATION, Error Message:
- Message No. HRSFEC_PTP096
- Authentication failed, invalid user id or password(status code = 4)
- Message No. HRSFEC_PTP102
- Employee Central login failed (2020-11-13 17:33:36.3115120)
- Message No. HRSFEC_PTP031
- Aborted employee replication based on external employee IDs (2020-11-13 17:33:36.3116730)
- Message No. HRSFEC_PTP099
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
- Point to Point Replication (PTP)
Authentication errors; HRSFEC_PTP096; HRSFEC_PTP102; HRSFEC_PTP031; HRSFEC_PTP099; HRSFEC_PTP_CONFIG; RP_HRSFEC_PTP_CONFIGURATION; password; user; configuration; set connection data. , KBA , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-EDR , Employee Data Replication , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.