When user selects a learning for approval, error below is encountered:
An application error has occurred. Please try again.
If you have further questions or issues regarding this error, please provide the error details below to your support group.
Error message = com.plateausystems.elms.util.process.ElmsWorkflowException: root cause: com.plateausystems.elms.framework.notification.helper.NotificationException: An error occured while creating the notificatio for Template ID : ApprovalProcessInitialRequest
SAP Successfactors Learning (LMS) - b2005+
Reproducing the Issue
- As a user, go to Learning
- Browse catalog and select a course
- Click Assign to Me then Request Approval
Template ID "ApprovalProcessInitialRequest" has been modified and not set to "BUSINESS_PROCESS".
- Go to System Administration -> Manage Email -> Email Notification Templates
- Search for Template ID: ApprovalProcessInitialRequest
- Edit this template by changing the Token Set ID back to "BUSINESS_PROCESS"
- Apply changes
BUSINESS_PROCESS, ApprovalProcessInitialRequest, An application error has occurred, NotificationException: An error occured while creating the notificatio for Template ID : ApprovalProcessInitialRequest , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem