You are working with Tickets and adding Items via Product Lists, but notices the Product List shows in a different language from what you are logged in.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Logged in English.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Items tab.
- Click on More > Add from List.
- See the List shown in English.
Now, log in another language and follow the same steps with Ticket ID 123, Product List is still shown in English.
The Product List will always be shown on the Language the Ticket was created in for that particular record.
If you create a Ticket logged in Portuguese for example, the Product List for this Ticket will always be shown in Portuguese, regardless of the Language you are logged in.
For Tickets created via E-mail, the language is always English.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Product List ; Language ; Wrong ; Translation , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To