You tried to upload a list of values to a KUT list field from Microsoft Excel, however this list have special or foreign characters which are not being displayed as expected.
SAP Cloud for Customer
When converting CSV to Microsoft Excel and from Microsoft Excel to CSV, special characters and foreign characters tend to loose it encoding.
- In Microsoft Excel, open the *.xlsx file.
- Select Menu and click Save As.
- Enter any name for your file.
- Under "Save as type", select Unicode Text.
- Click Save.
- Correct the file extension.
- Open your saved file in Microsoft Notepad or Notepad++.
- Replace all tab ("/") characters with commas (",").
- Save and now you can upload.
Umlauts, Upload, Excel, KUT, List Field, Special Symbols, Characters, Language , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To