You have set the archiving time for activity, however there are records older than this time, and no records were archived after this change was done.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects work center view
- Open Activity Archiving Configuration and set the duration for archiving
- Go to the Administrator work center
- Go to the Archiving work center view
- Open the Archiving Search and search for Activities
Here you will see that there are no archivable activities.
The following activities(only Visits, Appointments, Tasks) will be eligible for archiving:
a. Objects that are in the status Canceled or Completed
b. Objects that are in the status Open or In Process are only eligible for archiving if the end date is at least 6 months in the past
c. If the Start or End date is in the future, the object cannot be archived.
Further to this, it is also important to understand that the Activities will be visible in the Activities OWL until the Residence Period defined in the Fine Tuning Activity Archiving Configuration is exceeded.
This is currently the expected system behaviour in SAP Cloud for Customer.
You can decide on your Archiving settings:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Open the Fine Tuning Activity: Archiving Configuration
- Maintain the settings as per your needs and enable it for those objects you wish to archive.
- Currently Archiving is available for: Activity Task, Appointment, Sales Order, Sales Quote, Ticket and Visit.
Activities, Task, Appointment, Visit, Archived, Archiving, Days, Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-LE-AM , Activity Management , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem