A sales document has been finalized and is awaiting approval. At the time when the approval request has not been processed by the approver yet, it is urgently needed to withdraw the approval request to edit or delete this sales document.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Taking sales order as an example:
- Open the "Manage Sales Orders" app and click into the sales order in approval.
- In the menu, choose More > Edit > Additional Functions > Withdraw Approval Request.
- Open the "Manage Sales Orders" app.
- Click the number of the sales order and then click "Change Sales Order".
- In the next screen, click the "Withdraw Approval Request" button.
Withdraw, Approval Request, Sales Document, Status, In Approval, Sales Quotation, Return Order, Sales Order, Workflow , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To