When your new hire tries to open the compliance forms, the following error message shows up: "Unable to Fetch Form Data"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the new hire;
- Click on the compliance tile;
- Try to start the compliance task;
- The following error message shows: "Unable to Fetch Form Data"
- Your Onboarding external user role does not have a required permission for compliance tasks.
- Suffix is not enabled in Personal Information Entity
- Add the permission Employee Data -> Employment Details MSS to your Onboarding External users role. Once the permissions are in place new hires should be able to access the compliance pages.
- Navigate to Manage Business Configuration
- PersonalInfo> Ensure the Suffix is enabled for the Onboardee data model or EC data model.
- Suffix is mandatory for compliance.
unable, to, fetch, form, data, onboarding, 2.0, COE0021, Invalid, property, names, PerPersonal, suffixNav, obx , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms (except i9&EV) , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem