- User cannot view the data when creating a new datasource/ query from the Compensation Planning > Compensation Template > Employee Entry
- There are lock icons beside the field names when viewing the list of columns Employee Entry
- If we add Template and Worksheet tables, there are no lock icons beside the fields and the user can view data. Only Employee Entry has locked fields.
- Despite having Data Access: Report – Story (Compensation and Variable Pay) permission with a Target Population of All, user cannot view Plan Entries data.
- This does not happen for Ad Hoc - user can view Compensation Plan entries.
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Story RBP, Compensation Story FBP, field-based permission, compensation, variable pay, employee entry, plan entries permission, plan entries blank in story INC0157950, Compensation Planning SAC , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-RBP , Role Based Permissions & Authorizations , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.