Creating Permission Role for Career Site Builder.
Reproducing the Issue
You can create permissions for the Global, Layouts, Pages, and Tools, sections of Career Site Builder. You can also control the upload of images and fonts individually.
Roles and permissions allow you to limit Career Site Builder access based on your organization's needs.
- Go to Users Roles, and enable the CSB Role Based Permission slider.
- In the Roles tab, choose Create Role. The Create Role dialog appears.
- Enter a name and description for the role and choose Save.The Edit Role page appears.
- In the Edit Role page, enable the desired permissions for the role.
- Select Save to finalize the role configuration. Your role is configured. You can select 'Back' to return to the Roles page, which displays the list of roles.
- Optional: Edit an existing role at any time by selecting the Edit Role icon for your role.
The Edit Role page appears, and displays the role name, role description, last updated date, and the name of the person who last updated it.
- Optional: To delete a role, select the 'X'(Delete Role) icon for the role.
A delete confirmation dialog appears.
Now you've created a role and configured Career Site Builder access for it.
Career SIte Builder, Role Based permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To