- In BP transaction, External Customer number is always set to mandatory
- In BP transaction, External Vendor number is always set to mandatory
- Unable to make external number field as optional in the Business Partner
- Even after making changes in Field group settings, external number field is still mandatory
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
KUNNR, LIFNR, FLCU00, FLCU01, FLVN00, FLVN01, Supplier, BusinessPartner, V_077D_B, NRIV_IV, TBZ3R, OMSG, OVT0, BUCG, TBD001, BUT000, LFA1, KNA1, GV_CUSTOMER_EXT, 1939, Field Grouping , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-FS-CVI , Customer Vendor Integration – FS-BP part , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.