- Inactive locations are still displayed in career site
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Bizx.
- Go to Manage recruiting sites
- Open the External site configuration >> Open the site URL
- You will see inactive locations are still displayed
The switch that controls inactive FO/GO objects appearing in the drop down is - "Allow users to select only those instances that are active as of the date in the Job Start Date field in the Job Requisition and Offer Detail pages" under Manage recruiting settings.
To resolve the issue follow the stated workaround
- Go to Manage Recruiting Settings
- Disable the switch Allow users to select only those instances that are active as of the date in the Job Start Date field in the Job Requisition and Offer Detail pages
Please note : If you disable this , yes the inactive locations wont appear in career site along with future dated objects are also considered inactive.
Inactive locations , career site inactive locations, location FO/GO , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem