- Using Transaction code ABAVN to retire an Asset it is executed successfully, but the "Deactivation Date" is not updated in the Asset Master
- Warning message AAPO123 - Asset &1 will not be deactivated, it has a net book value - is displayed when saving a retirement
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
AAPO 123, Deactivation on, field DEAKT, Asset Master Data, AS02, AS03, blank, empty, missing, retirement by scrapping, AuC, Asset under Construction, transaction ABAVN asset not deactivated, display, raise, show , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.