Error "Transformation FIEB_CAMT053_V2_TO_FEB could not be executed" is raised while importing bank statement for Switzerland(CH) in Manage Incoming Payment Files app.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Incoming Payment Files app.
- Click on "Import".
- Choose the option "Bank Statement".
- Click on "Add".
- Select the bank statement file and upload.
- Click on "Process".
- Go to the imported bank statement.
- Check the log.
The format of the file uploaded and the format chosen are different. The available bank statement formats for Switzerland(CH) are:
- CAMT.053, version 4 (CAMT.053.001.04)
- CAMT.054, version 4 (CAMT.054.001.04)
Please choose the correct specific format from the drop down list when uploading the file in Manage Incoming Payment Files.
Payment Formats and Bank Statements (CH) : https://help.sap.com/viewer/TEST/6833660c7722498fb41584b098420f89/LATEST/en-US/427d9011800c4ef09ec7598bf65b0f73.html
S4_PC, S4HC, F1680, FI-FIO-AR, FI-BL-PT-BA, Bank Statement, FIEB_CAMT053_V2_TO_FEB, Switzerland, CH, CAMT.053,
version 4 (CAMT.053.001.04),CAMT.054, version 4 (CAMT.054.001.04)