- In the Auditing table ADS_EVENT_DETAIL, it can be seen that the field Event_Detail_Value, which is a text column, can be seen to be utilizing a lot of space in the ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) DB
- The space utilization could be up to hundreds of GBs, depending on the amount of data present
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) as the Auditing DB
- all supported Windows / Linux / Unix operating systems
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.