Error message occurs "User with key (<userId>) not found!" in Administer time page.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as an HR.
- Navigate to Administer time page of an employee
- Click on ‘Time Accounts’ tab, error occurs: User with key (<userId>) not found!"
- Engineering team is working on the issue, and have tentatively scheduled a patch fix for 26th May.
- This KBA will be updated once confirmed.
- As a workaround, please follow one of the following:
- Close the error message and continue. OR
- Grant the requesting user(Say HR), the Employee Export permission with target population as the requested user.(Say Employee) OR
- Remove the Employee Export permission for the requesting user entirely.
Time off, Administer Time, User with key (<userId>) not found!, API-15756, TIM-23339, PTCH-35926 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem