The following Guided Answers will help to resolve issues with Principal propagation from the Neo environment to Cloud Foundry or XS Advanced. Known issues are:
- Given client ID does not match authenticated client
- Error validating SAML message
- Incoming SAML message is invalid
- Error determining metadata contracts
- Bad credentials
- Client is not authorized for specified user's identity provider
- User attributes are not propagated
- Role collection mapping is not working
- SAP BTP, Neo environment
- SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment
- SAP HANA Extended Application Services, Advanced model
business technology platform xsuaa uaa xsa cf user identity, Error occurred while processing destinations. Details: Failed to execute HTTP Request for request, Unexpected response code from OAuth token service, oauth/token, unauthorized, 401 , KBA , scp , sap cloud platform , BC-CP-CF-SEC-IAM , UAA, Authentication, Authorization, Trust Mgmnt , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , BC-XS-SEC , UAA and Security for HANA XSA engine , BC-CP-DEST-NEO , Destination service for Neo environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.