- Periods Between Review (PBR) is the number of periods (in weeks) between reviews.
- The value can be expressed in decimal format, where 0.14 would represent a PBR of 1 day.
- Even if PBR is > 1, whenever the IO operators are run the current period is considered to be a review period.
- So if PBR = 2 and the IO operators are run each week, currently there is no means of informing the IO operators that a "review" was done last week.
- This can mean that SS from one week (run) to the next can vary considerably.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (SCM-IBP-INV)
ibp, inventory, io, pbr, periods, period, between, review, impact, window, hugely, different , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.