Time Off rule function Get number of eligible days() is returning zero even if employee is eligible for the whole relevant period.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule with function Get number of eligible days()
- Assign the rule to Interim update rule(say)
- The function returns zero while running the interim update calendar even if the employee is eligible for the relevant period.
This is a defect in 2H 2020 release.
- The engineering team is planning to fix the issue via patch scheduled on 8th Dec 2020(For preview) and for other standard instances on 11th Dec 2020.
- This KBA will be updated once the date is confirmed.
Time off, Get number of eligible days, Interim update , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem