- The Employee Review step status is not available in Offboarding dashboard and the status on dashboard is visible as completed.
- Issue happens when the Hiring Manager Review Step is disabled.
- The system should skip the manager review step and trigger Employee review step upon termination of the user.
- Before the employee even started reviewing the step, it is showing in the dashboard as status 'Completed'.
- The behavior works fine with Manager Review >> Employee Review >> Document Step flow.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Terminate an employee from the system.
- Manager review step is skipped.
- Go to the Offboarding Dashboard
- Search for the terminated user.
- See that the offboardee show the status as 'Completed', even before the employee even started reviewing the step.
- No Employee Review step and Tasks
Scenario: When Employer step is skipped and only employee review step is maintained. (1st step is skipped and 2nd step triggered to employee)
This can be checked in Manage Data >> Process >> processid
Issue in this scenario :
- When the employer review step is skipped, status shows as “Completed “ .This is causing a confusion for HR Team because once employee complete his steps(2nd step), then only OFB programs appear and activity will show as “Offtrack/Inprogress” in dashboard.
- The client does not have the feasibility to track status as well from the dashboard for Offboarding as we can track for Onboarding Dashboard
This can be checked by admin in Manage Data >> Process >> processid
This is a known issue and the Engineering Team is already working on a fix.
During Engineering Team's analysis, they have noticed that there exists Employee Data Review Task for the employee, however, the dashboard may not consider the Employee task (since the dashboard shows Employer Task). Hence, it is showing assigned task as completed.
"At present Offboarding Dashboard do not show "Employee Review" step and hence it is not included in dashboard task status. The logged in user do not have any open task to display in Dashboard and hence it will not show status representing "Employee Review" step.
The Engineering Team is already aware of the issue and confirmed that there is no plan in changing the system behavior.
Internal Ticket: OBX-17920 - now tagged as 'Won't Fix'.
Alternatively, you may track this internal ticket Here.
OBX-17920, Offboarding task completed, INC0544309, OBX, Offboarding, OFB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OFP , Offboarding 2.0 , Problem