- Validation error saving BPC Write Back model
- "You have errors in the following properties, which can be fixed in the model preferences. To in Planning & Time Range"
- BPC Write Back model is read only and the setting(Model Preference - Planning & Time Range) cannot be modified.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.8
Reproducing the Issue
Create a BPC Write Back model and try to save it
- SAC only allow the time value ranging from 1900 to 2200. If Time dimension from BPC has members outside 1900 to 2200 range(for example, 9999), the validation error is generated.
Editing a BPC Time dimension member(for example 9999) property to the recommended range resolves the validation error and can create a write back model.
[Enter your See Also here...]
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, validation, BPC, wirte back, Write Back, 9999, Model Preference, Time Range, Planning, time rane, propties, error, errors, time dimension, TIME, , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC import/export/writeback) , Problem