- The columns of the properties of one dimension in a table cannot be exported as CSV with the Scope as All. in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- These columns can be exported when choosing "Point of View" as Scope.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Export a table where some properties of a dimension are chosen to show.
- Choose Format as CSV and Scope as All.
- Notice that the columns of these properties don't show in the CSV file.
This is the current product design. The Export to CSV All operation does its query outside of the table, which is why it is able to query for much more data than the underlying table as it doesn't include that restriction. However, this also means it does not support nearly any special table operations, including properties, hiding columns, adding calculations, etc.
Workaround: Use Point Of View as Scope.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem