The function Get Completed Calendar Weeks between dates (ISO Standard) is not returning the correct value. For an employee who is hired on 1 Feb 2021 (Monday), and then terminated on 28th Feb 2021 (Sunday), the function should return 4 weeks, but instead is returning 3 weeks.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the profile of an employee hired on 1 Feb 2021
- Create a rule trace for the rule using this function (Termination rule)
- Terminate the employee with date 28 Feb 2021
- After the time account balances are simulated on the termination screen, check the rule trace for the value that is calculated by the function Get Completed Calendar Weeks between dates (ISO Standard)
The Engineering team is working on fixing the issue. This KBA will be updated once the fix date is confirmed.
TIM-20225, Get completed weeks between dates (ISO Standard), Time Off, Termination Rule, Accrual Rule, Employee Central
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-RUL , TAT Rules, Validation & Take rules , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions