When creating a job board configuration in preview (staging) Recruiting Posting for some job boards the button Get Authentification it's not there but I see Refresh Authentification Keys instead.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting staging
In Preview Recruiting Posting doesn't communicate with any Job board. So these tokens that are usually added through an API call to a job board, in preview are already set to some fake ones.
You don't need the real data to validate the configuration in preview since it's not going to be used. The job posting in preview are never being sent anywhere (see SAP Knowledge Base Article 2721903).
This is how you can proceed:
- Go to Manage Recruiting Posting > Job Board Market Place
- Select your job board (e.g. Twitter) and click "+"
- Create your configuration (credentials) without clicking "Get authentication keys"
- Go to Manage Recruiting Posting > My Job Boards
- Select your job board and update your configuration with a random value in token fields.
2721903 - Job posted via test instance is not published - Recruiting posting
2726474 - How to update job board configuration - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, job board, token, API, configuration, Refresh, Get, Authentification, preview, stage, RPO , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , How To