- How to change the DPCS text in the Data Capture Form Landing Page: "I have reviewed the Data Privacy Consent Statement."?
- Is it possible to change the Data Privacy Consent Statement when the candidate is submitting a Data Capture Form?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
It's possible to change this text using the Translations tool in Career Site Builder. To do this, please follow below steps:
- Go to Career Site Builder
- Expand Tools, and click on Translations
- It'll open a table with several entries of standard texts, and there will be an option to select the locale you wish to make changes to
- Select the locale
- In Resource Key field, insert LandingPageDPCS, which is the key responsible for the text in the Data Capture Form DPCS
- Click on the icon on the far right end of the rectangle the text is configured to open the configuration of the text
- It will open a new window with the Default Value and a text box to Override Text, where you'll insert what you wish to display on the screen
- Then, click on Confirm
- Save the changes in Career Site Builder
Please note that is not possible to set different DPCS message for each Brand.
reviewed, Data, Privacy, Consent, Statement, csb, rmk, dcf, data, capture, form, landing, page, dpcs, I have reviewed the Data Privacy Consent Statement. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To