- Commentary on the Auditing database does not work
- Errors in logs
- COMMENTARY_MASTER not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists
- The 'CREATE TABLE' command is not allowed within a multi-statement transaction in the '<auditdb>' database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- SAP Sybase ASE Auditing database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.