You open Manage Version for a custom script file and the displayed time is not in 24h format or is missing the "PM" suffix in the 12h-format.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Set your computer to 24h time format.
- Log in to your custom solution in your SAP development/test tenant.
- Create a script file between 13 and 23 o'clock OR choose a file that have modified between 13 and 23 o'clock.
- Open "Manage Versions" for this script file.
- You seethat the displayed time is not in 24h format or is missing the "PM" suffix in the 12h-format.
You have set your computers region to German (Germany). On doing so, the AM/PM is not visible in Manage Versions.
Reset the region to English in your system and the AM/PM will be visible in Manage Versions.
PDI, Cloud Studio, ABSL, Script, Manage, Versions, Time, Format, AM, PM, SDK , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud Applications Studio all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions