The newly created segmentation profile cannot be selected for personalization in Emails or Confirmations, because it is not displayed in the F4 search help popup.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Emails or Confirmations in Content Studio
- Click on personalization search help button
- The new segmentation profile cannot be found in the search help popup
Missing settings in segmentation configuration.
In segmentation configuration, please make sure following:
- For the relevant Segmentation Profile, application SAP_CPG_CONF_MSGS and SAP_CPG_MSGS are selected to be used in applications.
- For the relevant Segmentation Object assigned to the Segementation Profile, the correct business object is maintained for Key field according to your needs.
KBA 2763176 - SAP Marketing - Segmentation Attribute not available in Segmentation Model
KBA 2863123 - Attributes such as Marketing Area is missing in search help of Segmentation Profile or Segmentation model
Not show, shown, displayed, invisible segmentation profile, confirmation messages, campaign messages, email and confirmation , KBA , CEC-MKT-MEM , Content Studio: E-Mails and other messages , Problem