- In a sales order, the PO Number was entered at header level with 35 characters.
- Expected behavior is that the field should have retained 35 characters, which is defined in the associated WSDL for the XML interface TransportationOrderRequest_Out.
- Similarly, in /SCMTMS/S_TRQ_DOCREF_K ~ BTD_ID and component type /SCMTMS/BTD_ID has length 35 characters.
- However, when sending the message TransportationOrderRequest_Out and TransportationOrderQuotationCreateRequest_Out, the value in for the PO Number in the BuyerOriginBusinessTransactionDocumentReference field was truncated to 20 characters.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709 / 1809 / 1909 / 2020
char length tm TransportationOrderQuotationCreateRequest_Out TransportationOrderRequest_Out btd business transaction document id bus. trans. doc , KBA , TM-INT-LI , Logistics Integration - General , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.