Custom notification templates using document generation is not sent instead standard email is received
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Workflows
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Is delegate supported is set to YES in the workflow
- Remind in days is set to at least "1"
- Create a doc gen template and assign the template under workflow email configuration
In our example: leave request
- Employee "X" enables auto delegation to "Y" , when direct reportee of employee "X" submits leave request, workflow triggers to employee "Y" for approval who receives standard template instead of custom template.
- when system sends the reminder pending approval mail , delegatee "Y" receives Custom notification template
- Currently , this is an expected behavior due to product limitation.
- Delegation action does not support Document Generation template, it includes initiator getting delegation email, delegatee getting pending email, decline & revoke delegation.
- All about delegation will get standard email template. And reminder notification is a backend job which will send workflow action pending notification with prefix "Reminder" in the subject of the mail based on the configuration in the workflow.
delegation, workflows, doc gen, document generation, notification,CS20200000937056, INC0188021 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL-DEL , Workflow Delegation , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions