- How to replicate a field of type RAW to CHAR or NVARCHAR using SLT?
- When trying to map a field of type RAW to CHAR or NVARCHAR on the target system, SLT encounters the error:
- Database error 274 with INS access to table /1LT/00XXXXXXXXX
> inserted value too large for column: Failed in "[Field name]" column
> with the value ''
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- Configuration uses database connection to target (Table structure cannot be modified when using RFC connection to the target system).
- Table being replicated has a field with RAW datatype.
SLT , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.