Purchase Order returns to not Delivered status when a Return with Follow up decision 'Credit Memo' is created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search and open the Purchase Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Purchase Order).
- Go to Items tab.
- See that the Delivery Completed displays as Not Delivered.
Once the Return to Supplier is created and the Outbound Delivery is Released, the system updates the Purchase Order to Not Delivered.
This is the expected behavior. For this case, we suggest to manually Finish the Delivery and Invoice status of the purchase order. This can be done as per following steps:
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Navigate to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search and select the purchase order document you have returned.
- Under the Items section choose the Finish button.
- You have the option to select Invoice and Delivery in the Finish button.
- Select the relevant option to manually finish Delivery and Invoice.
Credit Memo, Return to Supplier, Purchase Order, Not Delivered, Delivery Completed , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To