In 2H 2020 / 2011 release, for some countries the ‘Download Template’ button does not work for global info imports.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Import Employee Data
- The root cause is due to blank row is getting added.
- The issue is occurring only on the initial load of Page.
- Subsequent template download of global info works fine.
Engineering team is working on fixing this issue in 1H 2021 / 2105 release.
- Go to Import Employee Data tool > Download Template.
- Select all fields and then deselect them.
- Then delete the selected country in the country section and again select the same country.
- Now the global info template will download.
ECT-156174, Unable to download import template, unable to export global info template, import employee data, 2H 2020 release issue, Employee Central, SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem