- Dimensional logic Account formulas do not calculate directly inputted numbers/plain numbers such as "+1" etc. unless account type equals NFIN
- Table shows message "a value is only shown if all child nodes have the same unit or currency"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21 and later releases
Reproducing the Issue
Create an account formula that contains a constant value as part of the formula
Display the account member in a table.
Values may display as expected for Year or Quarter date values but will show as empty for month level granularity
This issue only occurs if the account formula references several members with mixed currency.
For example, ACCOUNTA + ACCOUNTB +1 where ACCOUNTA has a currency assigned in the Account dimension and ACCOUNTB does not have any currency assigned.
This stacking of currency can lead to mixed units. Removing the currency from ACCOUNTA or adding it to ACCOUNTB will resolve the error and provide the expected calculation results.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-CAL , SAC Story Calculations , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem