- After upgrading ASE from 16.0 SP03 PL04 to SP03 PL09 in a Windows Server 2012 environment
- Interactive SQL (DBISQL) does not open when starting it from the Windows Start Menu.
- Only the "fast launcher" icon is seen at the system tray.
- Only after clicking the system tray icon and selecting Open that Interactive SQL opens.
- If "fast launcher" is not enabled (Tools --> Options)
- DBISQL never opens, and there is no system tray icon.
- Windows Task Manager shows a "SQL Anywhere ISQL" process, but there is no DBISQL window.
- In ASE 16.0 SP03 PL09, DBISQL uses SAP JRE 8. Confirm by looking at the DBISQL-16_0\bin\dbisql.ini file.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16SP03PL09
- Microsoft Windows (2012)
- SAP JRE-8.1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR822719, CR#822719, 822719, JRE8, JRE-8, JRE-8.1 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.