SAP Jam login post session timeout shows error message when Jam is connected with a BizX instance that is using Identity Authentication Service (IAS) for user authentication.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- The SAP Jam tenant should be using SuccessFactors(BizX) as Identity Provider.
- The concerned BizX tenants should be connected to Identity Authentication Service (IAS) for user authentication.
- Login to SAP Jam.
- Leave the browser open for 30 mins without any activity, to let the session time out.
- The session timeout popup will be shown.
- Click Log In again on the session timeout popup.
- The user will be taken to the SF authentication flow again.
- But, post the authentication, the user will see a BizX error page instead of being redirected to Jam.
In order to solve this issue, the following needs to be done in SuccessFactors provisioning.
- Access provisioning.
- Go to "Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings".
- Set the following as Session timeout redirect URL. The <company_id> part should be replaced with the SuccessFactors Company Id.
Session timeout error,login error,saml2 context,Jam session timeout , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem