- Time Off iOS application does not allow attaching the PDF, Word files
- These file formats can be uploaded through Android device and SF application through Browser
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SF iOS application.
- Create a New Time Off Request.
- While requesting the leave, try to add the attachment and it will not allow the file formats like PDF, word. Only images will be allowed for uploading.
This is currently Expected Behavior.
- Currently only images as an attachment for iOS devices are supported
- As a workaround, you can login to SF application through the browser within the iOS device or browser to upload different file format as attachment.
Time Off, Attachment, File, Format, iOS, iPhone, PDF, Word, Employee Central, EC, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-MOB , Time Mobile , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Application , Problem