This articles describes how to customize the Email Verification message. 'Your account has been verified'
This is the message that appears when you have the email verification enabled in your instance, when the candidates creates an account from an external career site and then verifies it.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- E-mail verification should be enabled in the instance.
- Create an account in the external career site.
- You will receive an email and you will have to click on that link to verify your account.
- When you click on it, you will receive the message 'Your account has been verified'
For customizing this message, navigate to:
- Admin Tools;
- Manage Recruiting Settings;
- “Email Verification Thank You Page" for Recruiting Marketing Career Site
- Click on Custom Message Radio Button and type the desired message that you want to display on Email Verified page and you can even change the font and color based on your requirement
- This tool also allows the usage of images, flash and links alongside the custom text.
- You will need to configure the message for each language defined in the system.
- For changes performed under the Source Tab, the content being used by the client is under the client responsibility only. If the changes performed to this tab keep disappearing after saving or moving outside the tab, it means there is something wrong with the coding being used. In this case, please reach out to your technical team to have it adjusted.
Your account has been verified, Email verification message, Manage Recruiting Settings, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem