The Fiscal Year as Suffix is not displayed as expected in the Document Numbering Formats for Customer Invoicing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for: Document Numbering Formats for Customer Invoicing
- Click on Define document numbering formats for India
- For Company XXX, Fiscal Year as Suffix is maintained. (XXX represents the company ID)
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Set of Books and Assigned Companies view.
- For Company XXX, Set of Books ABCD. (ABCD represents the Set of Books ID)
- Edit Fiscal Years
- For example: Fiscal Year 2021 - is with First Day Of Fiscal Year: 04/01/2020 and Last Day Of Fiscal Year: 03/31/2021
For Country India the Fiscal Year as Suffix is from 1st April of a year to 31st March of the next year and not on the settings maintained in the Set of Books.
This is a standard system behavior.
Fiscal Year as Suffix; Edit Fiscal Years; , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem