Your Administrator permission got wiped out, and you cant access ONB security anymore.
"This KBA is intended to Partners, Consultants and SAP Support"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
To fix this you will need access to the, Provisioning, SFTP and RBP Roles
- Run the Permission Sync job on the Provisioning Side
- On the SFTP get the Sync File, and then delete it from the folder
- Open the CSV File and if there is any information there delete it, left only the header
- On User ID - add the user you want to give permissions
- Under Role - add the Admin role - if you dont know the name of the role, please check it on the RBP
- Please remember that the role name needs to be exactly the same as on the RBP
- Put the file back again on the SFTP and wait until Foundation Import picks the file
- Wait some minutes until the system grants you the permissions
SFTP, permission Sync, User Sync, Jobs, permissions, onb, obd , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem