You are trying to change the time zone of a Site KLM, Error appears*KLM refers to Site Id/Planning Area id, *DEF refers to Product id.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center
- Go to Locations view
- Select 'Active Sites' in the dropdown list and search for Site/Location ID KLM
- Click Edit and scroll down to Additional Fields section
- In Time Zone field, change time zone as per your requirement
- Select Save
- You will see the following error messages:
"Time zone change not allowed; demand forecast exist for site"
"Save could not be executed"
As there is a Demand Forecast maintained for Product id DEF, Planning area id KLM.
Kindly delete the demand forecast and then try to change the time zone.
Steps to delete forecast
- Go to Supply Planning WorkCenter
- Navigate to Maintain Demand Forecast
- Maintain Product id & Period type
- Select Go
- Select the Forecast maintained for Product id DEF/Planning Area id KLM
- Select Delete
Time zone change not allowed; demand forecast exist for Site, Save could not be executed, Error appears "Time zone change not allowed; demand forecast exist for Site" when trying to Change the time zone of a Site , KBA , demand forecast exist for site , time zone change not allowed , save could not be executed , AP-LDM , Location Data Management , Problem