The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Import data returns inconsistent results
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Model based on Import Data Connection
- Create a Story based on the Model
- Refresh the Story
- Go to the Model / Data Management
- Set the Import Data Schedule Settings to "Cleand and replace subset of data"
- Refresh the Import data
- Refresh the Story
- Repeating the points 4 - 5 produces inconsistent results
The "Clean and replace subset of data" option was not properly configured
Follow the indications in the the Help Guide (Upating and Scheduling Models)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem