- When sending Adhoc Emails, Offer Letter emails or using RCM Email Templates in general to send emails, the users are unable to add recipients on CC and BCC fields.
- The CC/BCC users added in RCM emails are not sticking to the field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any feature that will let you send emails using RCM Email Templates or Adhoc Emails (e.g Job Requisition, Offer Letter)
- On the CC or BCC field, add a user.
- The added user is not saved and it is deleted upon the input of the field.
The user is missing some role-based permissions.
Firstly, ensure there is an email address maintained in the UDF file for that user. Check via Admin Center > Employee Export
There are 3 permissions that would need to be granted. As well as granting these permissions, we need to ensure that the Access User (the user adding someone to CC) and the Target User (the user being added to CC) permissions are granted.
To do this, follow below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select a group that this user is part of, and then search for the following 3 permissions:
- Under Employee Data > HR Information:
- Email Information
- Business email address
- Under General User Permissions:
- User Search
CC, BCC, Email, Offer, Letter, Email, Recipients, Disappear, Fade, Away , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem