When posting a Supplier Invoice for an account assigned Purchase Order, the system transfers the cost object to the GR/IR accounting line in FI. Yet when posting a Goods Receipt for the same Purchase Order, the cost object is empty on the GR/IR clearing line.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Purchase order with a cost center account assignment
- Post a goods receipt for the Purchase order
- Post a supplier invoice for the Purchase order
- Display both documents and compare the cost center value GR/IR line of the accounting document
Standard system design as outlined in SAP Note 1922597
As of release CE2102 a configuration change is delivered, linked to scope item 4PG Organizational Flexibility.
To start including the cost object on the GR/IR (WRX) posting line,
1) You can activate scope item 4PG Organizational Flexibility
2) Afterwards go to the SSCUI 103170 and set the 'Check Acc Ass'. field (for the 101 and 102 consumption entries and counter 002) to activate the functionality.
- SSCUI 103170
- Choose Goods Movement Type
- Enter 101 and then 102
- Select Account grouping
- Locate the required table entries for movement types 101 and 102 as follows:
T156X, x156w-cnt02, KOSTL, WRX, GR/IR, MM07MFF9_F_SEGMENTE_ERSTELLEN, 2980345, Acciount Modification, SIMG_CFMENUOLMBOMBQ, V_156X_VC, MIRO, WE, WBS Element, Project, MIRO , KBA , MM-IM-GF-ACT , Account Determination , Problem